Lindell Investments Inc. is a Florida for-profit corporation formed in 1997 by President and CEO Carl Lindell Jr. of Tampa. Originally founded to facilitate Mr. Lindell’s own real estate related activities, the firm has grown under Mr. Lindell’s leadership to hold both private and syndicated investments. At present, the firm manages approximately $97MM of equity commitments into projects with combined valuations in excess of $1B. Lindell Investments Inc's investment pipeline routinely encompasses over $500MM of deal volume in process.
Lindell Investments and its affiliates are best classified as a diversified family office with a focus on private capital deployment into commercial real estate development, commercial real estate investment, and opportunistic commercial bridge and mezzanine lending. The firm is horizontally integrated across the real estate industry with demonstrated expertise in commercial development, debt and equity placement, brokerage services, and project underwriting. Over the last 20 years, Lindell Investments has developed or owned hundreds of millions of dollars in projects to include office, retail, multifamily, land, and for-sale single family assets. Lindell Investments has a long track record of direct development experience as well as profitable relationships with several regional and national developers across multiple asset classes. Primary functions of the Firm and its affiliates include:
· Private capital placements into institutional sized, Class A real estate developments on behalf of both reputable regional and national developers
· Debt acquisition & structuring for the Firm’s own projects as well as local and regional developers
· Complete development services from site acquisition through C/O across a range of class A real estate assets
· Project administration, including budgeting, draw tracking, and accounting services.
· Commercial property management services
· Brokerage services focusing on both acquisition and disposition of real estate assets for the Firm’s own account as well as third parties
· Project underwriting and financial analysis focusing on both commercial development as well as stabilized and value-add real estate projects
The Firm focuses its efforts on projects located primarily in the high-growth west-central area of Florida, to include primary markets like the Tampa Bay area, Fort Myers/Cape Coral, Orlando, and the I-4 corridor. Lindell’s investment criteria generally includes the following characteristics:
· High population growth areas with favorable income and job growth demographics
· Proximity to demand drivers such as experiential retail, major grocers, job generators, and major planned private or municipal investment
· Hard-to-replicate site locations with characteristics including water views, walkability, and easy access to both transportation and community amenities
· Double-digit cash on cash return profiles for income-producing property
· 20% and higher IRR and nearing 2X equity multiple return profiles for development projects
Currently, the Firm and its affiliates are invested in over a dozen active real estate development projects across the state of Florida, and new projects are under review daily.
To learn more, please contact us directly at (813) 286-3800